|Name||Beyoncé Giselle Knowles|
|Born||September 4, 1981|
|Genres||R&B, soul, pop, hip hop, rap|
|view • talk|
Beyoncé Giselle Knowles (born September 4, 1981), known as Beyoncé or "Queen B" is an American singer, songwriter, record producer, and actress born and raised in Houston, Texas. She enrolled in various performing arts schools and was first exposed to singing and dancing competitions as a child. Knowles rose to fame in the 1990s as a singer of the R&B girl group, Destiny's Child, one of the world's best-selling girl groups of all time. In 2008, she married long-term boyfriend Jay-Z. Beyoncé makes a cameo in the music video for "Come on a Cone" along with her husband Jay-Z.
- Dangerously in Love (2003)
- B'Day (2006)
- I Am... Sasha Fierce (2008)
- 4 (2011)
- Beyoncé (2013)
- Lemonade (2016)
- Everything Is Love (with JAY-Z) as The Carters (2018)
Collaborations with Nicki Minaj
- "Single Ladies (Remix)" (2008, sampled Beyoncé vocals)
- "Sweet Dreams (Remix)" (2009, sampled Beyoncé vocals)
- "Flawless (Remix)" (2014)
- "Feeling Myself" (2014)
- Beyoncé is referenced in "Ganja Burn" and "Barbie Goin Bad" along with Jay-Z.
- Nicki references both Bey and Jay in "Shanghai" when she says "Ask Jay who he married, eighty thousand in Paris. Stadiums with Queen B and that selfie got 'em aggy" referencing the selfie of Nicki and Bey below.