Nicki Minaj has released numerous fragrances since September 2012 with Give Back Brands and Elizabeth Arden. Her latest was released in 2019. The Nicki Minaj fragrance collection consists of nine fragrances, including six standard releases and three limited edition or "flanker" releases.
- Pink Friday (September 2012)
- Pink Friday Special Edition (April 2013)
- Minajesty (September 2013)
- Pink Friday Deluxe Edition (November 2013)
- Minajesty Exotic (July 2014)
- Onika (September 2014)
- The Pinkprint (September 2015)
- Trini Girl (October 2016)
- Queen (February 2019)
Couture by Minaj
Along with the UK release of Pink Friday, four limited Couture by Minaj Outfits were released. 100 of each outfit was made and was released for the first 100 people to buy the 100mL bottle. The outfits are called "Duchess Of Pink", "Starships Minaj" and "Whip It Like Minaj" which was presumed the final outfit before "British Pink" was released. For Pink Friday Deluxe Edition two outfits were released. For Germany the outfit was called "Up In Flames" and in the UK, "Divinity" was released.